Palmas listens to you
We encourage an open and inclusive dialogue
Procedure applicable to employees, communities, non-governmental organizations, and natural persons.
Grupo Palmas considers a complaint or grievance to be any issue, worry and/or problem (perceived or real) that an individual or a group of individuals wishes the company to evaluate and eventually resolve.Download the Grievance Redress Manual here (Internal) Download the Grievance Redress Manual here (External)
How to report a case?
- Through our website (complete the complaints and grievances form).
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0800 18 169 / (01) 219 7169
- By mailbox: located at strategic points at every operation of Grupo Palmas, as well as at neighboring communities.
- By writing to the indicated addresses (here).
- By contacting our personnel: from Community Relations, Safety, Social Assistence or our agricultural auxiliaries.